ISC 12th Board exam 2023 are almost upon us, get all the details on ISC 12th Board Exam 2023 details here! The Council conducts the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC) for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE). The ISC 12th Exam is a board examination for Class 12 students in India. The exam is usually held in the month of February or March, and the results are declared in May or June.
The ISC 12th Exam covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, and Computer Science.
ICSE ISC 12th Board Exam 2023 Details
The exam is designed to evaluate a student’s knowledge and understanding of the subject matter and their critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
ICSE ISC 12th Board Exam 2023 Date Sheet
|13th February, 2023||English – Paper 1 (English Language)|
|14th February, 2023||English – Paper 2 (Literature in English)|
|16th February, 2023||Commerce|
|17th February, 2023||Geography, Electricity and Electronics, Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing, Geometrical & Building Drawing|
|20th February, 2023||Mathematics|
|21st February, 2023||Mass Media & Communication, Fashion Designing – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|24th February, 2023||Economics|
|25th February, 2023||Art Paper 1 (Drawing or Painting from Still Life)|
|27th February, 2023||Chemistry – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|1st March, 2023||Business Studies|
|3rd March, 2023||Indian Languages, Modern Foreign Languages, Classical Languages|
|4th March, 2023||Art Paper 2 (Drawing or Painting from Nature)|
|6th March, 2023||Physics – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|10th March, 2023||History|
|11th March, 2023||Art Paper 5 (Crafts A)|
|13th March, 2023||Accounts|
|14th March, 2023||Art Paper 3 (Drawing or Painting from a Living Person)|
|15th March, 2023||Political Science, Biotechnology – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|17th March, 2023||Biology – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|18th March, 2023||Legal Studies|
|20th March, 2023||Computer Science – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|21st March, 2023|| Art Paper 4 (Original Imaginative Composition in Colour)|
Indian Music – Hindustani – Paper 1 (Theory)
Indian Music – Carnatic – Paper 1 (Theory), Western Music – Paper 1 (Theory)
|23rd March, 2023||Home Science – Paper 1 (Theory)|
|24th March, 2023||Physical Education|
|25th March, 2023||Elective English, Hospitality Management|
|27th March, 2023||Psychology|
|29th March, 2023||Sociology|
|31st March, 2023||Environmental Science|
ISC 12th Exam 2023 Important Instructions
- As per the ICSE ISC 12th Exam date sheet 2023 for Class 12, students will be given an additional 15 minutes to read through the question papers before the start of the examination.
- Bringing calculators, mobile phones, or any other electronic devices inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- To avoid any last-minute rush, arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the time specified in the ISC board 12th exam 2023 details & timetable 2023.
- It is imperative for students to carry their admit cards to the exam hall, as this contains important information regarding the exam dates as well.
- If a student arrives late, they must provide a valid reason to the Supervising Examiner to be permitted to write the exam.
- The LICR (Live Ink Character Recognition) Answer Booklet must have the student’s Unique ID, Index Number, and Subject written in the designated space provided on the inner page.
- The ISC 12th Exam 2023 timetable 2023 emphasizes the need for students to thoroughly read and understand the questions before attempting to answer.
- Managing time effectively during the exam and avoiding too much time on one or two questions is advisable.
- To ensure clarity and avoid confusion, students must write the serial number of each question clearly at the beginning of their answer.