Aren’t we all thinking about the future of virtual learning and how would that prevail its way in the world of education! It’s obviously the new towards the education and learning for millions of students across the globe! Many things have changed in every sector since we’re hit with the pandemic, but as we cannot compromise with our education so the health emergency had forced us to shift to online mode and we have to find an alternative to the traditional classroom. Books and journals have been shifted to desktops of students. As it is time to embrace new ways of teaching, Virtual learning comes into play. It is the finest way to re-create the traditional classroom in the online platform.
Future of Virtual learning & its Components:
FEATURES OF VIRTUAL LEARNING:
- Students have the ease to attend classes from anywhere and at any time. It is also very much beneficial for people who are working and couldn’t spare time for going to a classroom.
- It enables students to learn easily and comfortably without any disturbance.
- It provides easy access to the course material as a student can read and reread the course content, discussion, and comments. This is the major advantage of students as sometimes in class they get easily distracted and spoken words of teacher pass over their head.
- You can even approach to any instructor across the globe and clear your queries, from this student can get answers of those question which are not mentioned in their books.
- It helps students to learn new concepts with clarity.
- There are many virtual learning online courses available providing a broad spectrum of content, with multiple innovative methods of learning new things.
- It helps students to freely ask whatever they are curious about. It makes the instructor more approachable.
- Participants also get a chance to interact or communicate with one another.
- All types of digital media can be integrated. (Videos, PPTs Podcasts, etc.)
- It helps to integrate media such as e-books.
Here is a list of online courses platform you can look for Virtual Learning;
Online learning is very much useful for students who have some learning disorder like ADD and ADHD because of this they are not able to focus. Learning online can uplift student’s desire for learning, active participation, and building a knowledge approach. As it is beneficial for students, it can also have a good check on teachers as well. Recording lectures can have a good check on teachers’ quality of teaching to maintain the reputation of the school or institute. Thus we can say that future of virtual learning is bright and virtual resources can revolutionize the teaching-learning process.
Thanks to the invention of electronic resources which make this possible. It is a platform beyond the books, has a greater global reach, a team-based work, and helps in worldwide collaboration.