Top Tips for Cracking IIT Entrance Exam for Students who are just going to appear in JEE Advance engineering entrance exam this year, should must Implement these Tips in there daily routine so that they can be able to crack IIT entrance exam with brushing colours in this year.
Recommended:- IIT Entrance Exam syllabus & Exam Pattern in 2013
IIT from this year onward are going to conduct an joint entrance exam for both NIT Institutes (National Institutes of Technology) and for IIT Institutes (Indian Institutes of Technology) Itself.
Top Tips for Cracking IIT Entrance Exam:-
With every passing year in the History of IITs the competition is building head to head within Students desiring for taking Admissions in India’s most Top level Institutes whether they are dreaming for IITs or NITs, they must Implement these Important Tips in there daily study Schedule.
Recommended:- Top Five Career Planning Tips for College Students
Tips are followed here:-
- Stick to basics:- The very first thing which students should concentrate more is the basics which will going to play very handy to go through in these important Entrance exam of there life.
- Never Give up while solving any problem in which you feel exhausted while answering it. finish it to the end till you feel like confident in your answer.
- Always look deep with full of concentration into each n every question without any taking any kind of stress of the next question coming towards to after the one you have answering right now.
- always remember before giving any entrance exam that Time management is very much important during time of exams for students, as you should assign a definite time interval to every question in which you should try to solve it down.
- In IIT Entrance, one thing which will make you achieve is your approach towards concepts and solving each n every question with conceptual Approach.
- Do not cheat or follow any others tricks of solving questions in seconds.try to develop your own tricks in which you feel more comfortable in solving answers by applying your basic concepts in it.
- students should always use to try almost 50 problems of each concept or topic which will allow you to feel very comfortable relaxed and confident while going inside the examination hall.
- Always try to solve as many mock test papers, guest papers, sample papers and most importantly Previous year Question papers which may carry almost 40% weightage in coming year question papers.
- During preparation of Entrance exam never try to cram thing because cramming always make you nervous in exams and make you confused between your concepts. which will results in bad effect on Results as well.
You may also like:-