Are you an IT Aspirant, looking for an opportunity with at Tata Consultancy Service (TCS) through Off-Campus Drive. TCS is hiring Engineers in India from the batch of 2017 for joining from 1 st March 2018 Onward. Tata Consultancy services will discover the power of certainty. Year of Graduation for Tata Consultancy service limited is 2017. Last date to register for TCS off campus drive was 21 st January 2018. Before last date you should be applied, because the drive link for the TCS has been disabled. Exam date for Tata Consultancy services limited (TCS) is 31 st January 2018.
Steps to get hired by TCS
Registration and Application for TCS Off-Campus drive:
- You can log on to the website “http://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/”.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Now you can fill your registration form with appropriate details and press submit button.
- Reference ID and Password should be unique.
- Kindly note your reference ID and password.
- Log on to the link with your reference ID and Password.
- Application form will be available in the website.
- Fill the application form correctly and submit.
- “Track my application” will help to reflect the status as “Application Received”.
Steps to apply for Off Campus Drive:
- Log on to the website “https://nextstep.tcs.com/” with your reference ID / Registered E-Mail ID and password.
- You can enter into the homepage.
- On the left hand side menu click on “Apply for off Campus Drive”.
- Check the eligibility available in the website.
- Check whether the nearest test location is available.
- Select the option and apply on it.
Eligible Courses to get Hired with TCS
Following Disciplines – BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- Applied Electronics
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics and Informatics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio Medical
- Bio Technology
- Communication Engineering
- Computer Science
- Digital Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Multimedia Technology
- Network Engineering
- Operators and Systems
- Production Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Software Engineerin
- Wireless Technologies
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) M.SC in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Only Full time courses will be considered. Part time / Correspondence courses will not be considered.
- In TCS Selection Process, Candidates will not permit with more three years of experience.
- Candidate’s age criteria should be in specified age at the time of appearing for the TCS
Selection process of Tata Consultancy Services:
- Age Limit
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 28 years.
- Candidate should have 60% or above marks in the first attempt in each of class X th, class XII th, Graduation and Post-Graduation or Diploma (if applicable)
- Make sure that all language marks should be mentioned in the mark sheets for calculating the aggregate marks.
- Maximum up to 24 months of break / gap in education is permissible for valid reason only.
So, here we are with all the important details required to be with India’s top IT & consultancy firm which is none other then TCS. Just go with the following procedure and get hire by TCS in Off-campus drive this year 2018 and join on March 1st, 2018.