All +2 Appearing and also Appeared(dropped) students will glad to know that we are here to represent you latest Pattern of examination for entrance in AIEEE and IIT’s as par JAB which is Joint Admission Board for JEE conducted exams for 2013.
As suggested to JOINT ADMISSION BOARD(JAB) is now agreed to accept the Percentile based formula for conducting exams regarding JEE during 2013 session.
For entrance in IIT-JEE candidates Initially must appear in an Screening exam which then further led qualified candidates to Advance JEE entrance exam.
FEW STEPS TAKEN ACROSS EXAMINATION PATTERN ARE :-
- NUMBER OF EXAMS:- Two exams will be held one is JEE MAIN which is then followed by JEE Advance exam.
- TIME DIFFERENCE:- There will be a gap of two or four weeks between these two above exams.
- EQUIVALENCY:- JEE MAIN exam is equivalent to AIEEE & JEE ADVANCE exam Equivalent to IIT-JEE.
- CONDUCTED BY:- JEE MAIN is conducted by CBSE, JAB, JIC whereas JEE ADVANCE is conducted by IITs with same composition as always with JAB & JIC.
- CUT-OFF:- top 1 lack 50 thousand students will be able to appear in JEE ADVANCE Test including all categories.
- TOP 20 students in board regarding percentile will be able to sit in exams..
IITs Admission will be according to ALL INDIA RANK (AIR) in JEE ADVANCE in all categories. AIEEE admissions will be done by JEE MAIN EXAM results for various Universities with min %age fixed by both of them.
The JEE exam Pattern will changed with two basic changes and most of the Criteria will be same.
THOSE CHANGES ARE AS FOLLOWS :–
- Eligibility:- Criteria for appearing IIT-JEE will changed from 60% current to percentile Rank. JOINT ADMISSION BOARD will announce the cut-off Rank after Board Results declaration.
- NIT’s & IIT’s will jointly conduct counselling and allotment of seats for students.
OTHER UNCHANGED CRITERIA IS :-
- Number Of Exams :- Two exams – one for JEE-MAIN & other one is JEE-AdVANCE.
- Performance In School Level :- +2 exam percentage is considered with 40% weightage.
- Performance In JEE-MAIN :- Weightage for JEE-main is 30% considered.
- Performance in JEE_ADVANCE:- Weightage for JEE-ADVANCE is 30% is considered.
- Be In Use:- from 2013 onwards.
HIT THE BULLS EYES AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS WITH ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS CRITERIA