IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 for all the students or candidates who wish to start preparation with a proper insight about the JEE Mains Exam, Students will be provided with the Exam Pattern of IIT JEE Mains 2019 so that they could make their first step towards preparation with clear ideas and fresh mind without any doubts. The syllabus is key to Success, one should have a clear idea about what exactly they are gonna get in IIT JEE Mains exam 2019 both online as well offline.
Download Here: IIT JEE Mains Sample Papers 2019
This Exam is very much important for those students who are now looking for admissions in India’s top-level Institutes for Engineering Courses such as B.Tech, B.E. IIT is Basically Indian Institute of technology which is governed under the guidance of central government of India, followed by CBSE Board exam pattern.
IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2019:-
As like past few years CBSE will conduct JEE mains exam 2019 in the month of April. Students who wish to get in IIT institutes must need to clear Mains exam with flying colors by getting into first 1.5 lakh students club who will be provided by chance to sit in JEE Advanced exam and eventually having a real chance to be in IITs.
Forgetting flying colors in Exams, One must have a clear idea about IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 through which they gonna take their first step towards high-level preparation of JEE Mains exam 2019.
As question papers will be divided into three section so, here we provide you syllabus for all the three different Sections:-
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Systems and Particles
- Modern Physics
- Photoelectric Effect
- Thermal Physics
- Modern Physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Nuclear Chemistry
- General topics
- Solid States
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Preparation and properties of compounds
- Transition Elements
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Benzene Reactions
- Alkenes & Alkynes reactions and properties
- Amino acids and Peptides
- differential Calculus
- Logarithm and their properties
- Analytic geometric( two and three dimensions)
- Integral Calculus
- Three Dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetics Sensitivity
- Freehand Drawing
- Geometric Drawing
- Architecture Awareness and knowledge
IIT JEE Mains 2019 Exam pattern:-
Let’s now have an insight about JEE Mains and Advanced exam pattern which CBSE follows before they the exam paper, below are some important point which must be on tips of every candidate:-
- Students will be provided with 2 question papers each
- Time Duration for this question papers will be 3 hours
- There will be three section in question papers which are physics, mathematics, and Chemistry
- The whole question paper will be of objective type.
- Negative marking will be there for the wrong answer given by students
- The answer sheet will be provided to students where you should darken the circle our right option carefully.
So, IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2019 details are here we are providing to everyone so that they can have a clear idea about what exactly they have to start focusing on rather than covering everything. We personally suggest every student to must go through JEE Mains Exam pattern 2019 and try to clear your basics of 11th class of PCM.