If you are interested in making a career in defence forces then one must start preparing for UPSC CDS 2 2016 exams. Although, UPSC CDS is not the only way to join armed forces, but, NDA is also counted as first option for aspirants. NDA exams can be given at an early age after completion of 10+2 and on the other side UPSC CDS 2 2016 is available only for graduates and there are some exceptions for service selection depending of education qualification. Get all the CDS 2 2016 Application forms here below.
Moving ahead in knowing more about CDS, it is conducted twice a year by the UPSC for the enrollment into the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.
CDS 2 2016 Application Forms:
Looking onto this year UPSC CDS 2 2016 Application forms & schedule, CDS-I exam has already conducted and the results has also been announced. Now, it’s time for start preparing for CDS-II exam of this year which will conduct on October 23rd, 2016. Candidates can apply online for the examination from July, believed to be commenced on 16th of July, 2016 and candidates can fill application form online till the date 12th August, 2016.
But, we would suggest our aspirants to start browsing the official website upsconline.nic.in from starting of the July month and timely fill the form from the website.
Application Forms for CDS 2 2016 Exam :- Click here
AGE LIMIT, GENDER AND MARTIAL STATUS:
• Only unmarried graduates are eligible to sit for the exam.
|Indian Military Academy (only Men)||19-24 years|
|Air Force Academy (only Men)||19-23 years|
|Naval Academy (only Men)||19-22 years|
|Officers’ Training Academy (Men and Women)||19-25 years|
• Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy: The candidates must hold a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
• Indian Naval Academy: The candidates must possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
• Air Force Academy: The candidates must possess a degree of a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at Class 12 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
• Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are required to submit a proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB interview at the SSB.
Must Visit :- Tips for Preparation of UPSC Civil Services Exams
Candidates who are yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they will be required to subject a proof of passing the degree examination later.
• Online Application Notification Release – 16th July, 2016
• Online Application Last Date – 12th August, 2016
• Examination Date – October 23rd, 2016
Give your good shot! We wish you a good luck for your future endeavor. For the latest updates on CDS 2 2016 exam, keep visiting our site