CBSE 12th class exam 2014 preparation tips and tricks for students of all subjects who are going to appear in CBSE 12th class board examination after the end of session in the month of March 2014. These Tips can surely help students to gave more then 100% in Final board exams. every year CBSE Board comes out with new version Final board exams for making Studying standard higher and to make students to more reliable on practical knowledge instead of cram things.
Cracking CBSE exam is never a big deal for students as these are the most easiest and Textbook based exams in which any student can achieve more then he/she deserves if they study to there Real potential as this is the most important exam for there future.
CBSE 12th class exam 2014 preparation:-
Tips & Tricks for students life’s most important exams of all subjects whether student is in Science stream or in commerce or combine or in Arts , these Tips can help students belong to any of the streams and score maximum marks in Final board exams in 2014.
Tips for students are written below :-
- Confidence : It is most important and must have Thing in every student if He/She wishes to score maximum in CBSE Board exams. Confidence always makes to feel like over the world and provide you the strength to do anything , So always be filled with confidence and feel like you can definitely Do that and achieve maximum marks in Exams.
- If students are rich with time then they should cover those chapters in which they are feeling not comfortable and feeling low in confidence.
- Students must take unit test exams or monthly school exam seriously so, you feel like prepared before the Final exams and you will be in less stress of covering syllabus well within time.
- After preparing well try to revise each and every topic twice and thrice so that those topics will last long in your mind and you feel confident on that topics.
- Students should know the important chapter who has the maximum weight-age of marks and try to do it First.
- Never try to cover whole syllabus by craming , This won’t help in any way instead it will make you feel stress and forgetting things in exams. so, Try to learn properly and not by memorizing each and every thing.
- If you have not completed all the syllabus well within time then you should leave the Next Topics and try to revise the topics you have learned earlier, It will help you build your confidence.
- At Last, Never try to discuss question which you have left with anyone (Friends, mates etc ) , just be in yourself and try to keep your mind cool and calm and prepared well before exams.
Related Article :-