ISRO is basically Indian Space Research Organisation which deals with all space programs of India. Time to Time this organisation provides an newly devices and missions which feels proud India in the world. ISRO is established in 1969 with various space programs.
ISRO also Invites students from business world to filling up the post for purchase and stores Officers.
|Number of vacancies||Reservation Status||Educational qualification and experience|
|04||UR- 02OBC-02||MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity in the relevant fieldORGraduate + Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management (or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity) with 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) in the relevant fieldORPost Graduate with 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) in the relevant field.
Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity) in the relevant field.
Eligibility criteria for MBA :-
- MBA degree is must to be an part of ISRO officers. MBA degree in marketing or material management. other trade MBA students are not allowed to apply in this job structures.
- other students doing post graduation and graduation in marketing and material management can be able to apply for this.
- not above then 35 years till the date for submission of form
- age relaxation are there for OBC candidates up to 38 years to the date of submission of application form.
- Age Relaxation are also there for government employees and ex-serviceman and also for the physically handicap peoples.
- for general Candidates have to pay 100 rupees for application.
- other candidates (SC/ST/OBC/women/Services & Ex-Service man) are not have to pay any charges.
- Form will be available online you have to apply online to the home website of ISRO:- click for home site
- after online submission and downloaded page is provided to candidates for posting and verification of there application .
- candidate have to pay in form of bank challan in three different parts to respective particular bank provided by ISRO.