IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2014 & Exam Pattern for students who are going to appear in JEE MAINS & ADVANCED exam in 2014 session. These JEE Mains Syllabus 2014 details will surely help every students who admires for IIT institutes and NITs for getting a clear Idea about JEE exam Syllabus 2014 so that they can prepare it well. IIT is the most favorable and the most prestigious entrance exam in India for Engineering Course in any field or branch . IIT is Basically Indian Institute of technology which is governed under the guidance of central government of India, followed by CBSE Board exam pattern.
This Exam is very much important for those students who are now looking for admissions in India’s top level Institutes for Engineering Courses such as B.Tech, B.E.
IIT JEE Mains syllabus 2014:-
In 2014 IIT will be going to conduct in the month of April. For getting maximum marks as well as merit in IIT entrance exam(JEE advance), students must be fully aware of of exam syllabus. So, IIT JEE Mains Syllabus Details are here for you students.
As question papers will be divided in three section so, here we provide you syllabus for all the three different Sections:-
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Systems and Particles
- Modern Physics
- Photoelectric Effect
- Thermal Physics
- Modern Physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic Structure and chemical Bonding
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Nuclear Chemistry
- General topics
- Solid States
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Preparation and properties of compounds
- Transition Elements
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Benzene Reactions
- Alkenes & Alkynes reactions and properties
- Amino acids and Peptides
- differential Calculus
- Logarithm and their properties
- Analytic geometric( two and three dimensions)
- Integral Calculus
- Three Dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetics Sensitivity
- Free hand Drawing
- Geometric Drawing
- Architecture Awareness and knowledge
After getting fully knowledge about Entrance exam Syllabus we should also establish Exam pattern for this exam in our mind. So here is the exam pattern for JEE advance entrance exam for students.
IIT Entrance exam (JEE Advance & main) Exam pattern:-
- Students will be provided with 2 question papers each
- Time Duration for this question papers will be 3 hours
- There will be three section in question papers which are physics , mathematics and Chemistry
- The whole question paper will be of objective type.
- Negative marking will be there for wrong answer given by students
- Answer sheet will be provided to students where you should darken the circle our right option carefully.
So, Students are some exclusive details about the IIT JEE Mains Syllabus 2014 and also JEE Mains Exam pattern 2014 for your convince so that you all can easily prepare for JEE Mains exam and also go Fully prepared in to the examination Hall.