IIT JEE Main counseling 2017 for Admission in NIT(National Institute of Technology) for B.Tech and B.Arch courses with respect to your JEE Main Entrance exam scores and Rank which you manage to get. Students are very much aware that JEE main is now the only all India Entrance Exam for Various Technology and Engineering courses and eligible students can only get admission in there desired courses when they APPLY for JEE Main counseling 2017.
JEE Mains Counselling will kick start for all those students who have not able to clear JEE mains to appear in JEE Advanced Exam 2017. So, For admissions in various colleges in India will only be possible with the help of JEE mains marks.
IIT JEE Main Counselling 2017:-
As we know JEE has announced there result little while ago on 29th April 2017 before which they have reveled the OMR sheets filled by students on Online. now Cleared students who are eligible to fill counseling of JEE Main 2017 can apply through below link here.
Cleared students seat allotment will start Online through JCOP (JEE Counseling Portal). Seat allocation will be totally Onine dependent so one eligible students really need to in there any college during counselling
JEE Main counselling 2016 will be done through 3 main stages which are as following:-
- Students must do registration On JCOP official website
- Do all photostats and photocopy of your important documents and submit it to your Zonal IIT Office.
- college choices filling to be done by student himself.
Students should go to IIT JCOP Home site for all your important formalities which has to be done :- click for JCOP Home site
Eligible Students have to do these important simple steps for registration and Online filling of college choices :-
- click on above given JCOP home site link and visit there and fill all the requirements for Your User ID to log in.
- For submission of FEE to IITJEE you have to generate a Bank challan and take a print along with you.
- Eligible students can easily submit there Bank challan to any State Bank of India Branch.
- after that you have to wait for next 24 hours and then again visit to JCOP Home site and complete all the procedure of registration.